Instead of writing an essay about who I am, I thought it would be a little more fun to do an about me tag.
1. Five ways to win your heart? Honesty, Kindness, Ambition, Acceptance, Positivity. After five years of being just friends with my husband, this is how he stole my heart.
2. Something you feel strongly about? Cherishing life and the people in it.
3. A book you love? The Stand by Stephen King
4. Best moment of your life so far? Nothing can top marrying my soulmate
5. Five pet peeves? Lying, passive aggressiveness, traffic, arriving late(which I do far too often), not being able to figure something out.
6. Put your music player in shuffle and write the first song that plays? If your girl only knew by Aaliyah
8. What you ate today? Country omelette(no onions) and New York cheesecake pancakes at IHOP.
9. Your family? I’m a only child, but I’m very close to my extended family. Some of my best memories have been time spent with them. Sometimes I do wish that I had close siblings.
10. How important do you think education is? I think college education is important, but it doesn’t guarantee your success. If I could go back to my college days I would of spent more time pursuing what I was passionate about, networking and volunteering in my field.
11. Your opinion of your body and how comfortable your are with it? I’m comfortable with my body, because I chose to be. I don’t want to put myself through the torture of being overly critical. I experienced that enough growing up. There are things I love, and things I would change, but I accept it all as part of me.
12. Your fears? Missing opportunities in life due to fear. Public speaking was a huge fear of mine, but I’m more comfortable with it now.
13. Something you always think “what if…” about? My first day of Nursing School clinical was terrible. I’ll speak more in detail about it someday, but to make a long story short it ended in tears. I was so unsure of myself and my self-esteem was at an all time low. Sometimes I think, what if I would of quit due to my self-doubt. After that first semester things turned around for me, and my nursing school experience went pretty smooth. What if I wouldn’t of stuck around to see how much better things would one day be?
14. Things you like about yourself? I’m kind, persistent, intelligent, honest, and genuine.
15. What you hope your future will be like? I’m at a place in my life now where pursing what I’m passionate about is so important to me. I want to pursue my dreams fearlessly. Travel the world with my husband. Be an positive and loving to others. To continue to develop a stronger relationship with God. To be at peace and free.